Communication… speaking, and listening… is essential to our lives.
How we learn.
How we share ideas.
How we make friends.
How we do business.
How we understand, and are understood… it's how we connect.
Learn it. Know it. Do it.
Probably something we take for granted, good (effective) communication is a skill. Something we can learn. And become better at.
Most of us aren't good communicators. We were never shown or encouraged how to be.
We can usually express our wants, needs, likes and dislikes, etcetera. But can we listen effectively… and then respond appropriately?
That's what this site is about.
And who's it for?
- It's for anyone whose life and work has friendships and relationships.
- Husbands, wives, parents and children.
- Those whose jobs include sales and service.
- Managers and leaders of companies, teams, groups.
- Teachers, coaches, counselors, ministers, marketers.
- …and anybody else.
I'll make you a simple promise:
What's here will increase your competence, and with it your confidence.
It'll improve the quality of your relationships. And your life.
John Milton Fogg, July 2016.